For any question, ideas, and comment reach us at these addresses
Tipically this class is heterogenoues in terms of background and skills.
“R for Data Science” will teach you how to treat data with R: You’ll learn how to get your data into R, get it into the most useful structure, transform it, visualise it and model it.
Data science is a huge field, our model of the tools needed in a typical data science project looks something like this:
- Rules are the basics
- Data require dedication and precision
- Performance can be improve when the brain is ON
- Communication of results is half of the job
- Statistics is part of the other half but we were strongly advised not to teach it in this course…and WE have faithfully followed the orders
- CBs and MOs socialize with each other and share skills and ideas.
- MOs do not consider CBs as your bioinformatic technician and CBs don’t do the other way around
A work by Matteo Cereda and Fabio Iannelli